Microsoft offers many plans that can be customized for your company. We support you to find an appropriate plan, or optimize an existing one.
Licence optimisation is only possible after a consultation, when it becomes clear what the current and future needs are for your company. The topic with Microsoft licenses is a bit 'complex', so we cannot give general recommendations, therefore two examples.
Updated on: 2022-07-29
Reduce operating and licensing costsCustomer details
- Number of employees: 34
- All employees have Windows 10 Pro and Office 365 E3 licences
- Apps used: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- Server in use: 1x domain controller, 1x Exchange server, 1x file server and print server
- IT goals: Modernise infrastructure, increase security and reduce administration costs
- Licences change from Office 365 E3 (Microsoft price: 22.60 EUR) to Microsoft 365 Business Premium for 17.13 EUR
- Provide other services, including SharePoint and OneDrive, device management and protection, Exchange Online and email protection
- Migrate users and data to Microsoft Cloud, then shut down domain, exchange and file servers
- Achieved goals: Planable migration costs, reduce fixed administration costs through our permanent or occasional support and thus increase security and protection of devices, users and data
Migration of users and dataCustomer details
- Number of employees: 130 in 3 locations
- Employees mainly use Windows 10 Pro and Google Workspace
- Google Apps used: Mail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, G-Drive
- Server in use: 3x domain controller, 3x Windows 2016 as RDS server, 3x file server and print server, 1x VPN server...
- IT goals: Migrate on-premises infrastructure to the Microsoft Cloud and reduce costs in the long term
- Microsoft licenses selection: Office 365 E1 plus Windows 10 E3 for 12.89 EUR or M365 Business Premium for 16.68 EUR
- Migration: AD to AzureAD, emails from Gmail to Exchange-Online, G-Drive to SharePoint and OneDrive, etc.
- Set up Windows Azure Desktop (eventually with Azure Storage) and install applications from RDS Server.
- Shut down domain, RDS, and file servers after migration and terminate Google Workplace
- Achieved goals: Significantly reduced costs for on-premises infrastructure, better integrability of Windows 10 clients with Microsoft cloud infrastructure.
Optimize collaboration and reduce IT costAs shown in the drawing below "Better security, cost and flexibility with Cloud-Only", employees work location-independently and everywhere with the same software optimized for collaboration.
In company offices there are no servers (anymore), just a router and firewall, with no need for VPN and firewall at the network level.
The high security requirements are realized on all clients and cloud apps. Clients do not exchange data directly with each other, but use cloud tools for collaboration. This client isolation is important should a client become infected with viruses.
Costs for Microsoft 365 licenses can be planned (usually about 50% lower) and are directly related to the number of employees. Licenses are not explicitly purchased for a specific employee, meaning they can be transferred to other employees at any time. Licenses can be increased at any time or reduced at the end of the contract period, usually on a monthly basis.
One employee is permitted to use one license on 5 devices at the same time.
The cloud apps, provide optimal communication and collaboration, e.g. through Teams phone system calls can also be made to external customers.
This location-independent way of working enhances mobile or home office working.
The employees, who usually work in the home office, do not need a fixed workplace in the office, but look for a free workplace.
In cases when all employees go to the office, then there are still conference rooms available, ideal for intensive exchange.
These space and workspace savings can even enhance team collaboration. In addition, employee productivity and satisfaction can be increased by the fact that cloud technology simplifies the way people work and increases flexibility in terms of location and working hours.
If there is a deficit of qualified IT staff, we can support you to solve your resource bottleneck permanently, so that your technician can do the rest.
Contact and Support
☏ +49 721 66980 610
Write to us,
you can expect an answer on the same or next working day.
To find out which licence is best for your company and fits your budget, arrange an online meeting with us via Microsoft Teams
The specifics of your existing network will be discussed and taken into account for a possible migration of users and data.
For your Office 365 or Microsoft 365 tenant (new or existing), you can count on our support at fair prices. We can use your ticket system or our support Jira ServiceDesk
, see Exemplar ticket
You will be supported by security experts, for which knowledge is constantly gained and proven by manufacturer certificates. This is a MUST for us to keep out customer support at the highest level and up to date.
Your IP 220.127.116.11, your resolution , our time